Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July Toddler Hair

Toddler 4th of July Hair Style

My toddler is a fire cracker so this hair style fits her personality. I used red, white, and blue elastics and separated her hair into 3 different sections. I did puffy braids starting with red elastics.

Once the 3 puffy braids are in place I took 4th of July wire (I bought it at my local craft store)
I cut a small piece and wrapped it around the ends of all three ponytails. I then used my finger to curl the remaining wire.


Here is a better picture of the final result. (My little girl is 2 and sometimes we don't get very good pictures, but we do the best we can so sorry if the pictures are not very clear. If you have questions about the hair styles just ask. I would be happy to explain them further.


Post Title 4th of July Toddler Hair