Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gymnastic Hair

We have been watching a lot of the TV show Make it or Break it. It is about Gymnastics. My daughter Aurora takes gymnastics as well and love one of the girls hair. So this is where this hairstyle comes from.



My pictures don't show this very well but the lowest section of her hair is pulled up to the middle of her head and secured with an elastic. Once this is done make a part down the middle and french braid each side.


The picture below shows best the middle section of hair I was talking about. The french braids only go down about halfway.


Then take the 2 french braids and the middle hair and put in an elastic.


Then I made 3 separate braids



After you have the 3 braids I folded them upward and curled the remaining hair. Then put a bow.



Post Title Gymnastic Hair