Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fun Updo!!

This is a fun up do that has so many different angles so I will do my best to explain step by step.
I started by making corn rolls 3 of them diagonally across the front of her head

There are a couple of ways to make the rolls I took the all the hair I wanted rolled and held it out then began twisting until it was tight against her head. The other method is similar to a braid you start rolling and adding hair until you have the length you want

Once the rolls are secured in place I made triangle parts all around the outside of her head.


Then take the hair that was left in the middle and put it into a ponytail.

Now start pulling the triangle part ponytails and leave 2 small pieces of hair out and pull the rest into the middle ponytail. (I hope the picture below helps explain what I mean)

Take the pony tail and twist small pieces of hair to give it a messy bun look. Still leaving the stray strands of hair from the triangle parts out.

Now take the stray strands of hair and make ringlets out of them.

Then pin the ringlets around her hair to give the hair a much fuller look

Below is a side picture of the finished product.


Post Title Fun Updo!!