Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Make it or Break it More Lauren Fun Braids

We have so much fun with Lauren's Braids on the TV Show Make it or Break it. 
I started with a far lateral part.
I made 2 french braids down each side of her head.  The tricky part is leaving a small amount of hair on her crown out of the braid.  (This is shown in the picture 2 below here)
The braid on her left starts clear over by her part and goes across the front of her head.  I made this a loose braid to give a poof in the front.
Shown below is the 2 braids completed while leaving a small amount of hair not braided in the center of the 2 braids.  I did this because I didn't want braid lines.
I then pulled all the hair into a ponytail.  Once the hair was in the ponytail I braided the remaining hair.
I then took all 3 braids and pulled them around the ponytail and secured with a clear elastic.
I used bobbie pins to pull the braids apart and give an even look for the bun.


Post Title Make it or Break it More Lauren Fun Braids