Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

More info about emo boy Tom Falcone


Tom actually recently cut his hair off, but in the picture it was a short-medium length shaggy cut. A few layers in the front so it can be swept off to the side. Actually if you go to CIWWAF's myspace, or I think Tom still has some older pictures up on his myspace that show his hair better than my picture does. Like I said he's recently cut it short but I prefer the longer style he had going a few months ago.

As for what I know about him, he's only about 5'5"-5'7", brown hair, brown eyes. He honestly is one of the sweetest guys I've met. He's a bit shy, but if you can find him I highly recommend talking to him. He's incredibly nice and gives the best hugs. Very gracious too.

got this tru email
thanks to Andraea

Post Title More info about emo boy Tom Falcone