Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dreams or Chemical Relaxing in Sedu Hairstyles
By: Mary Anne Lionel

Couple of months ago when I first learned about sedu hairstyles I decided to do the relaxing. My hair is naturally wavy, but it tends to curl every time it’s wet outside. As I live in one of the most humid parts of the country, I have great difficulties with keeping my hair straight.

I thought that relaxing is the best way for me to save my time and to keep the hair straight. The time proved me wrong, and the result was simply disastrous.
When I pulled myself together and went to the salon to make a relaxing, I felt cheerful about fulfilling my dream of straight and sleek sedu hairstyle. When the process was over and I was leaving the salon, I thought of buying a wig.

So, I decided to warn you of such premature decision and describe you how the process goes:

1. Your hair is washed;
2. Then it is combed, divided into separate tresses, and the relaxing solution is applied;
3. After that some time is needed for the chemicals to work;
4. When the time’s up, your hair is rinsed, and the neutralizing lotion is applied to close the scales of the cuticle;
5. Then the hair is conditioned to avoid breakage and swelling.
6. The last stage is the advice not to wash your hair for some time, two-three days at least,because your hair is not fully recovered from the chemicals and can be harmed even more.

Mary Anne Lionel is the hair care consultant of SeduHairStyles101.com who helps people with hair problems to discover new ways of revealing their hair health. Visit Mary Anne’s web log at blog.seduhairstyles101.com.

Post Title