Pages

Friday, August 3, 2007

Personalized Hoodies of Pete Wentz, where to buy?



Does anyone know what brand of hoodies does Pete Wentz wear? Or does he go for customized hoodies from his Clandestine clothing line? I've been searching online but cant seem to find that much info.

The hoodies used to be sold at Urban Outfitters, but no longer is. The hoodie that is almost the exact same is being sold at an H&M store. I have one hoodie and I got it from their men's department. Too bad H&M doesn't have an online store. I want to add more hoodies to my collection.

I dig his hoodies and the guys low rise jeans he wears. I also want to have those guy clothing but I dont know where to buy. If any emo there knows, your comment is highly appreciated.

So far, only got this information:

http://www.clandestineindustries.com/ - You cant buy the hoodies online. Only listings of their stores.

http://www.bbcicecream.com/
- The clothing line of Pharrell Williams (Neptunes), and Nigo from Bathing APE. They cost around $300 - too expensive but feel great.

Post Title Personalized Hoodies of Pete Wentz, where to buy?